Firusas Fashion Store is 100% committed to providing you with excellent e-commerce services and an optimized user experience but in order to achieve this, we collect and process certain information about you. In this policy, we explain in plain terms the type of information we collect, the type of information you provide, how we process this information and the rights you have to your information.
Information we collect from our customers.
In order to offer the goods and Services we provide we need to collect information from our customers. The types of information we collect about you depends on your particular interaction with our website and our services and might include other information, where permitted by applicable law. Here is a summary of the information we collect about you:
- Name, email address, phone number
- Geolocation, IP address
- Identity validation (e.g., photograph, other information requested to verify your information)
- Date of birth
- Details of any transactions carried out using any of the Services
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us (e.g., if you send us an email/otherwise contact us)
- Calls/emails/other correspondence
- Shipping and billing address
Information we mechanically collect from our customers
We collect and use analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any specific individual user. This analytics data or use third-party analytics tools we collect is used to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our products. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving our services.
We collect information about you when you send, receive, or engage with messages in connection with our Services on our website.
Log file information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access our website. When you use our website, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, a number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device on our website. When you visit our website and use our services by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely keep one or more device identifiers, such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Some features of the website may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is deactivated.
Location data includes GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. When you visit our website and use our services by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store Location data. Some features of the website, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is deactivated.
How we use your information
In compliance with the law, we must have a legitimate basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you for instance to deliver your purchases or magazine, or to provide you with other services you have requested. Firusas Fashion Store uses the information it collects about you for the following purposes:
- To validate your identity
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services or any changes in our Terms and Conditions of Use that apply to you.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional purposes, for instance where permitted by law (other than if (where applicable) you opt out by unsubscribing to marketing emails or you can contact us at email@example.com we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to send you newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or new arrivals we think may interest you.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Website and our Services, such as developing and offering you with new and/or additional services or new and/or additional features to existing services.
- Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as Wish Lists and new arrivals;
- Provide you with help and assistance via our Customer Care team;
- To administer, monitor, and improve our Website, products and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
The GDPR governs how we may process your information and the rights that you have pertaining to your information. This means that we can only collect and use your information where you have consented to it and where:
- We need it to provide our services and fulfill our obligations to you under our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- It is justified because of a legitimate interest such as for research and development or marketing the Service (but only where our legitimate interest isn’t overridden by your interest in protecting your data).
- You consent to us using your information in a certain way.
- It is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
Once you have consented to our use of your information you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can opt to withdraw your consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through your account settings page. Where we are using your information because of a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use. However, if you do so it may mean that it is not possible for you to continue using our Services.
When we collect your information
When you register for and use our Services, when you contact us with questions, and when you otherwise select to provide information to us.
We receive information about you from banking references, affiliates, other registered users if they provide us your name through our referral programs, and other third parties (e.g., entities that assist us in validating your identity, among others). We may combine this with other information that we collect about you.
How we share your information
The importance of your privacy cannot be overemphasized. We affirm our total commitment to securing your personal information and shall not disclose it to third parties, however certain services cannot be provided without our partners, affiliates or certain third parties. We share your information with these third parties, including service providers, regulated institutions (e.g., financial institutions), affiliated entities, and business partners to prevent fraudulent activity, in response to legal process and for the following purposes:
- Billing services
- Email services
- Analytics, hosting and storage
- Customer support and customer management
- Legal process
Data Storage and Security
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have selected) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We shall take care in holding and processing only data that are absolutely necessary and limit access to your data to that personnel needing to act out the processing. Nevertheless, sending information over the internet is generally not totally secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit or transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. However, where there is a breach of security with respect to your data, we shall promptly notify the affected user whose data has been intercepted and investigate the breach.
You have the right with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to data portability. In order to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below.
Links to other websites
Terminating your relationship with us
We shall keep archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, device identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
What we don’t do with your Personal Information
We do not and will never share, divulge, trade, lease, or otherwise provide your personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
If any personal data is processed for any other causes than the purposes for which the data was originally collected in this policy, the respective information about those other causes will be provided to the person concerned.
How to contact us
The content of this site is protected by the Austrian, European Union and International Copyright Laws. Reproduction and distribution or redistribution of part or all of the contents of this website without the written consent and permission of Firusas Fashion Store is highly prohibited. Redistribution or reproduction of the content of this site is only permitted in the following instances:
- You may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You are not authorized except with our express written permission to distribute or commercially exploit the content of this site. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We would like you to be pleased with items purchased from Firusas Fashion Store nevertheless, if displeased with the items or you desire to return it for any reason, we would accept the items for return if:
- The items are purchased directly from https://firusas.com/
- Is returned within a period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt
- Is new, unworn and tags are still attached
- Has not be altered
- Is accompanied by the original receipt of purchase/invoice and a return form
- The seal on the item is unbroken
Yet, we do not accept items such as undergarments, bra and pants. Items purchased at a discounted price, a special offer or on sale cannot be canceled or returned once purchase has been made. If returned items were purchased from a dealer, kindly contact the dealer to return your items.
To return an item, once determined that your item meet the above criteria, simply fill out the return form that came with your order. It is pertinent that returned items must comply with the above criteria else, the items will not be accepted by us.
PLEASE NOTE: RETURNS CAN TAKE TWO TO THREE WEEKS TO PROCESS.
It could take up to two to three weeks for us to receive and process your return. We will credit your original form of payment unless otherwise stated. Where the items were specifically delivered through a standard/express delivery, we will bear the delivery costs for the countries of European Union, for the countries outside the European Union you shall bear the delivery costs. In all other cases, Firusas Fashion Store shall refund any shipping charges you paid during the purchase of the items.
Send returns to:
1220 Wien (Vienna)
Changing an order
Once your Firusas Fashion Store order has been processed, you cannot make changes where the clothing or items are specifically tailored for your personal needs. Where it is a generic apparel or item, you can make changes to your order.
Once we receive your item, we shall immediately commence processing your refund. If you canceled an item, and you were billed for it, we initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancel request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original method of payment.
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
We’d love for you to have a pleasant shopping experience, that’s why if an item does not fit, you can exchange it for a different size, color or style if:
- It is new, unworn, unwashed and in perfect condition devoid of stains
- The tag and care label are still attached to it
- The seal on the item is unbroken
- Is returned within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt
- Is not altered
- Is accompanied by the original receipt of purchase/invoice
- Is accompanied by a filled return form
- Is purchased directly from https://firusas.com/
To exchange an item, the item must conform with the above conditions and you simply fill out the return form that came with your order and indicate the replacement item you would like. You can also exchange an item for store credit. All items intended to be exchanged which are purchased from a dealer must be returned to the dealer for an exchange.
Please note exchanges can take 2 to 3 weeks from leaving your door to receiving the replacement product. Send exchanges to:
1220 Wien (Vienna)
Having a change of mind about the items purchased? You may cancel your order within 14 calendar days after purchase and receipt of the items. However, orders on customized clothing cannot be canceled. Read Refund Policy for more on requesting for a refund after the cancellation of your order.
Disclaimer- Consent to Jurisdiction and Conformity with Austrian laws
This Site is intended for use by site visitors physically located in the European Union Countries. We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to this Site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. If any material on this Site, or your use of the Site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are, when you access it, the Site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the Site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them. If you intend to use this site from outside the European Union Countries, you acknowledge that you shall be bound by the laws of Austria in the event of a legal dispute or any issue. You consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in Austria and you represent that you shall conform to the laws of Austria when you surf this site.